Hii people, So I’ve been busy with a whole lot and it’s consuming me😫. But ☺️ I took a break to just drop some key highlights from Francine Rivers “and the shofar blew”.
1. If you’re going to have to build a new life, you would have to build new habits.
2. Stop being too busy doing nothing
3. Try saying “The serenity prayer” more often
“God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference”. It works trust me, you can even put it on your reminder list.
4. Every time you fall, it’ll be a little harder to get back up without Jesus.
5. Even leaders, need mentors
6. How easy it is to get caught up in the show of it all (watch yourself and check your life). Judge your actions.
7. Just because something grows does not mean it’s HEALTHY(cancer grows)🤧 relationships inclusive.
8. What’s Your definition of God’s approval (ask yourself) Do you self- approve before even asking God or praying about it?
9. One day at a time but some days are harder, however still live your life one day at a time.
10. Knowledge is power, knowledge about yourself is self-empowerment. (Got this one not from the book)
11. A religious leader differs from a leader with religion.
12. Life is ever thus. The mind and heart are Satan’s battleground. Jesus and God’s Word are your strength and shield.”
These are straight to the point guys. Expect the review soon and more highlights like this. I hope this helped a lot. Meditate on these words and don’t stay hoping, ACT on them.