It’s Wednesday guys and a very humorous post from a friend of mine triggered today’s post. So enjoy 😂
Jesus did not die for you to…
1. Be a side chick/sugar boy. Yo, even your creator said “you shall have no other gods beside me” and you’re made in his image. Jazz up! Cast out the many, pick one and be picked by one EXCLUSIVELY. Concentrate on your destiny. No lose focus.
2. Be a taste and see. You’re not suya and the only thing in the good books that you should be tasting and seeing is the lord because he’s good. “Oh taste and see” Hallelujah Brethren😂
3. Not be able to think for yourself. You’ll be stressing him out after redemption. Naaah, that’s just nasty😂😂. I wish above all things that you prosper even as your soul prospers…c’mooon now.
4. Be unfaithful to your partner. I mean, faithfulness is part of the fruits of the spirit. If you’re not manifesting the traits of the Holy Spirit, please what spirit are you from 😂check yourself and stop letting the devil use you.
5. Be begging for data or give away under people’s post 24/7. Dearly beloved, you were called to be a chosen generation, a royal priesthood and not a peculiar embarrassment. Thainkz and God bless 🏃♀️ .
6. Be stuck up on that guy/girl that obviously doesn’t want anything serious with you. Iron sharpeneth Iron honey and not wood😂. Wisdom is profitable to direct. May the eyes of your understanding be enlightened.
7. Not to be creative. You have the mind of Christ, duhhh. Better start kabashing and making use of it. Kabaya 🔥
8. Scam people and be doing yahoo yahoo in the name of forex. The heavens shall reveal your iniquity dear and the earth will rise up against you🙄😡
9. Live a fake life. Ye are ambassadors for Christ 🤦🏽♀️🤦🏽♀️🤦🏽♀️represent him well please.
10. Be depressed. With joy will you draw water out of the wells of salvation and the fruits of the spirit are love, joy…” Cheer up and breathe😊❤️❤️❤️
I hope this cheered you up a little to scale through the week. See you on Friday.